Finally I have time to post some links to blogs and news feeds which I have recently discovered…
- Chuck Mortimore. What can I say? Super-deployment engineer on Access Manager (then called Identity Server) when I moved onto the product - a sad loss to Sun when he moved to Green Giant, or whatever they’re called .
- Eric Norlin is VP of Strategic Marketing at Ping Identity. I got to meet Eric at Digital ID World last week - a nice guy and always a good read.
- Jamie Lewis is the CEO and Research Chair of the Burton Group - network/identity industry analysts. When I first got into identity management proper, as product manager of Sun’s Meta-Directory, I spent the first two weeks on the job just reading Burton reports - a very efficient way to get up to speed.
- Anyway - Lauren Wood’s day job is senior technical program manager in the CTO’s office, but she still finds time to help me out with web page layout for demos - most notably last week’s Sun/Microsoft web single sign-on demo.
- Discovering Identity promises to be essential reading - Mark Dixon is a practice lead in Sun’s Identity Management sales practice.
- tnt are Trusted Network Technology. It would be difficult to meet a nicer bunch of guys - hi Derek, Dave, Bob, Doug - and really cool technology to boot. They attach an identity token to packets at the IP level, then filter them throughout the network. A company to watch.
- Good Morning Silicon Valley - my daily dose of tech news. Always entertaining.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *