You'll probably have noticed that things have been pretty quiet here at Superpatterns this past few months - mainly because the Force.com blog has been the outlet for my work-related blogging. If you've been coming here in the past for the identity-related content, you might be interested in some of my posts there:
- Single Sign-On with Force.com and Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services
- Persistent OAuth Tokens in Mobile Apps
- Just-in-Time User Provisioning in Summer '11
- Digging Deeper into OAuth 2.0 at Salesforce.com
- WS-Trust and SAML and OAuth, oh my!
Some topics just don't fit into the main 'flow' over at Force.com, though, so I'll start blogging them here and flag them from Force.com from time to time. Tune in later today for some Node.js goodness...